The heart of Seget municipality is a small fishing port connected to the city of Trogir. It is an ancient city dating from 1564 when the Duke of Trogir, Augustin Bembo, issued a permit to Jakov Rotondo, a nobleman and executive magistrate of Trogir, to build a tower with a fortified village next to it. Aside from the tower being a valuable monument of Dalmatian urbanism, it had remained synonymous with Seget until the 17th century, when its old name, Kaštel Rotondo, stopped being used. Nowadays, Seget prides in all varieties of accommodation, a splendid offer of organic fruits and vegetables, lamb from home-bred animals, and fresh fish; in addition, there are numerous sports activities on offer, the most popular ones being watersports activities and night fishing. A one-kilometer-long promenade will take you to the tourist complex Medena. Seget Riviera consists of Seget Donji, Seget Vranjica and other places: Seget Gornji, Bistrivica, Ljubitovica and Prapatnica.
The heart of Seget municipality is a small fishing port connected to the city of Trogir.